As an online marketplace, our goal is to help you close deals by marketing to the largest audience of business buyers and owners. Turning the calendar from 2020, we’d like to review some of the efforts BizBuySell implemented throughout the year toward this goal to help our members succeed:
- BizBuySell Listings on LoopNet. In January, LoopNet, the largest commercial real estate marketplace, joined the BizBuySell Network. This means BizBuySell listings are now searchable on LoopNet, receiving additional exposure to millions of buyers, tenants and investors at no additional cost.
- Streamlined Search Experience. This smarter, more intuitive search provides results faster with less distractions. Buyers can also save their searches with ease, bringing them back to your listings for a second look. The results are in, and streamlined search is proven to drive more leads than the previous experience.
- BizBuySell Network Record High Traffic and Leads. Through a combination of multi-channel marketing, SEO and engineering upgrades, the BizBuySell team has boosted traffic and leads 20% year over year. Despite the impact of COVID-19 – we’re experiencing more buyers and seller activity than ever.
- Business Brokerage PR. As highlighted in our 2nd Quarter Insight Report, we believe “for owners considering selling their business, and even those that aren’t, economic volatility is making it more important than ever to talk with a business broker.” To reinforce this message, we’ve published numerous articles encouraging owners to seek out brokers, including:
- Selling a Business During a Pandemic: What Baby Boomers Can Learn From Business Brokers (featured on inc.com)
- The Connection Between a Strong Owner-Broker Relationship and a Successful Business Sale (featured on inc.com)
- Broker interviews and quotes highlighted in the BizBuySell Insight Report
- How a Closed Business Can Be Sold Despite Zero Customers (feature by Andy Fischer, Business Intermediary for Murphy Business Sales in Florida)
- How to Choose the Right Business Broker (featured in BizBuySell Learning Center)
- Media Coverage for the Industry. The BizBuySell Insight Report’s primary purpose is to raise awareness of the business-for-sale industry. It is regularly featured in local & national media outlets, including the New York Times, Washington Post, CNBC, Bloomberg and more, bringing business brokerage and transactions into the media spotlight. This year we also joined Business Brokerage Press’s webinar series to share and discuss quarterly activity with the those in the industry.
Furthermore, we continue to raise awareness through increasing our investments in advertising, social media and partnerships. Looking ahead, we will build upon our efforts to connect you to the largest audience of buyers and sellers, while also innovating to improve the product experience. Stay tuned for future updates from BizBuySell and we wish you a safe & prosperous New Year.
Publication: Article provided courtesy of The BizBuySell Staff